- 5” non marking swivel and lockable castors – easy for one person to move around
- 3 temperature gauges
- 5 x 2mm steel adjustable shelves (8 positions)
- Single removable side work shelf with 3 Stainless steel hangers for BBQ tools (additonal side shelf available - see Smokers Optional Extras)
- Adjustable inlet slide vent and chimney vent for easy temperature control.
- Small footprint- doesn’t take up a lot of room like offset smokers
- Double skinned construction acts like double glazing, keeping the heat inside the cooking chamber
- Long burn time (up to 21hours) means not need to refuel mid cook
- Smartfire temperature regulator compatible.The addition of the Smartfire controller allows the user to set the desired temperature of the smoker and the required temperature of the meat. The Smartfire then automatically feeds air into the inlet vent as required to keep the smoker at the correct temperature. Alarms can be set for low temp, high temp and when the meat is ready.
- FREIGHT NOT INCLUDED IN SMOKER PRICE. Please call us for a separate freight quote.
Main Body is made from 2mm Zincanneal Steel
Inner lined with 1mm Zincanneal steel,
Finished in Rustoleum Hi-temp paint
Fibreglass rope door seals for even temperature control.
3mm steel charcoal basket
146cm high (excluding chimney) x 52cm wide x 46cm deep
Cooking Chamber: 47cm wide x 40cm deep x 90cm high
Weight: approx 140kgs
- Smartfire Controller with adapter ($295)
- Additional side work shelf ($55)
- Additional internal shelf ($40)
We ship Smokers Australia Wide. Purchase online and call us to arrange pickup or delivery. Freight prices vary depending on your location and will need to be quoted on, invoiced and charged separately.
Indicative freight prices:
- Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne $185 inc GST.
- Adelaide $250 inc GST
- Perth $400 inc GST
- Darwin $650 inc GST
- Regional Areas - please enquire for quote